Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use TowersPay if you do not agree to accept all the terms and conditions set out on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who registers on this website and complies with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company”, “We”, “Our” and “We” refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “We” refers to both the Client and us. All the terms refer to the offer, the acceptance, and the necessary consideration to carry out the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate way with the express purpose of satisfying the Client’s needs with respect to the provision of the indicated services. of the Company, in accordance with and subject to current Dutch law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital letters, and/or he/she or they, are considered interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, TowersPay and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on TowersPay. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access this from TowersPay for your own personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Republish TowersPay Material
- Sell, rent or sublicense the TowersPay material
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from TowersPay
- Redistribute TowersPay content
This agreement will begin on the date of this document.
Some parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. TowersPay does not filter, edit, publish or review the Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of TowersPay, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting the views and opinions of her. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, TowersPay will not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use and/or publication and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
TowersPay reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, or that cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the Comments on our website and have all the necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, or trademarks of third parties;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or illegal material that is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or customs or to present illegal activities or commercial activities.
You grant TowersPay a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any form, format, or medium.
Hyperlinks to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Governmental agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory resellers may link to our website in the same way as they do to the websites of other listed companies;
- Companies accredited by the system, except non-profit organizations, charity shopping centers, and charity fundraising groups, which cannot establish a hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other information on the website as long as the link (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) is consistent with the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities
- online directory distributors
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that (a) the link does not make us or our reputable companies look bad; (b) the organization has no negative record with us; (c) the benefit to us of the hyperlink’s visibility outweighs the absence of TowersPay, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to TowersPay. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of the URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs of our site. to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may establish a hyperlink to our website as follows
- Using our corporate name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator to which it links; or
- By using any other description of our website that links to that make sense in the context and format of the content on the site of the binding party.
Use of the TowersPay logo or other illustrations for links will not be permitted without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our web site.
Responsibility for content
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect us and defend us from all claims that arise on your website. No link should appear on any website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of the rights of third parties.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to ask you to remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website when requested. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you can contact us and let us know at any time. We will consider link removal requests but are not required to do so or respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information contained in this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; We also make no commitment to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions related to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer clause
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your responsibilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your responsibilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising from the disclaimer, including contractual, non-contractual, and breach of legal obligations.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.